StartseitePortalKalenderFAQSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Teilen | 

romance - All you ever need is here

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
GoldCoas
Gast

BeitragThema: romance - All you ever need is here   24.07.11 3:03

singles in australia free online dating - Looking for some quick sex My name is Adeline MOFFETT I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Gladstone free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating Orange online dating Bendigo free online dating dating chat I live downtown and love it. I am an honest female. I don't play games!. I consider myself to be intelligent and very interesting and am looking for a friend with benefits right now so hit me up for right now I am enjoying life way to much to get into anything serious. I am honestly just looking for great sex. Nothing serious. Hit me up for a good time. I am too busy of a girl to be tied down but I find it very hard to meet people in such a lonely town. I am a very lonely girl here. So if you are looking for someone who is not going to tie you down,that would be me. You and I are probably looking for the same thing. I am a fun loving person that like to have fun.I like going to the movie,park,outsides events,and going to the clubs.I like rressy real nice and sexy at all times i have a nice fit body nice curves. I want a guy to hook up with from time to time without any drama. If u wanna know more about me then hit me up! Ok. Im straight to the point. No time for playing games. Im the average chick who cant find a good man so I prefer to have caseual sex. No strings attach. Even though usually they keep trying to ome back for more. Like what you hear???? I'm a fun loving, very very sexual girl who is looking for intimate partners. I am very fit and love to keep my body looking good! I'm really into dancing; but mostly I'm up for a good time!
Nach oben Nach unten
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 337

BeitragThema: Re: romance - All you ever need is here   05.08.11 20:40

this is not a dating site Wink , but if you wan't to give it a try...^^

and you do not have to pay anything for a vip-account you can just register for free here:
http://my-forum.your-board.com/register

Das Forum ist 3634 Tage alt.
Unsere Nutzer haben insgesamt 966
Beiträge in 151 Themen geschrieben.

Davon hast du, Gast, seit deiner
Anmeldung am Uhr,
16 Beiträge geschrieben.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://my-forum.your-board.com

romance - All you ever need is here
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten