~ Das Forum für alles und für alle! ~

StartseitePortalKalenderFAQSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Teilen | 

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
viexerar
Gast

BeitragThema: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   03.08.11 12:47

Hello. I got this movie to back-up "Movie Only" with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2. Select the "Movie Only" option in CloneDVD then select(check mark) video title 01 > 1:35:28 leave every other video title unchecked. This was my only option or at least until AnyDVD or CloneDVD updates. Nothing else I have works including Vob Blanker with AnyDVD, NERO 8 Recode 2 Compile a DVD w/AnyDVD. RipIt4Me once you remove these <> begins to process but errors out? Mr. Woodcock has similar trouble different tough encryption, can't get anything to work with that title either except NERO 8 Recode 2 "Compile a DVD" "Movie Only".Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)SONY DVD RW DW-D22A BFS1 SEP01 ,2004Drive (Hardware) Region: 1Media is a DVD.Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)Total size: 4147760 sectors (8101 MBytes)Video DVD (or CD) label: Saw_IV_UnratedMedia is CSS protected!Video Standard: NTSCMedia is locked to region(s): 1!RCE protection not found.Found & removed structural copy protection!Found & removed bogus title set(s)!Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!UDF filesystem patched!Autorun not found on Video DVD.Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1! 10 Jan 2008 @ 20:51
Nach oben Nach unten
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 337

BeitragThema: Re: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   05.08.11 20:42

sry i don't even know what you're actually talking about Neutral

except from something with video Razz

Das Forum ist 3699 Tage alt.
Unsere Nutzer haben insgesamt 966
Beiträge in 151 Themen geschrieben.

Davon hast du, Gast, seit deiner
Anmeldung am Uhr,
16 Beiträge geschrieben.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://my-forum.your-board.com

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Seite 1 von 1